Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Feeling the Love

Thank you to everyone that has replied with such enthusiasm about my decision to get back into the stamping game.  I'm even more excited now than I was before! 

I meant to get a post in last night.  I was looking forward to stamping at my friend (and new upline) Diana's house for a masculine card stamp class, and since I got in a little later than I thought, the post is coming at you today.

I've been looking forward to the class for over a month.  Diana & I always have fun together and now we get to have fun together stamping again.  And even, better a newer friend, Kim went with me.  Which was great.  It's a bit of a drive to Diana's house and since I don't get out there as often as I used, I needed directions again.  So, printed them off on the computer and Kim was my navigator.  She knew the area pretty good and got us there in great time & with much ease (thanks Kim!).

It was especially nice to have someone to chat with on the drive as well.  As most of you know, I am a bit of a talker, so that made it nice.  Otherwise, I would have been listening to my iPod and just singing like mad, probably getting strange looks from other driver's.

Kim & I having fun stamping:

I had a great time at class and learned some new things. Nope I'm not gonna tell you what they are. You will have to watch here, or better yet join me in some upcoming classes to learn all about them!

This is one of the cards that we made in Diana's class.  I love the tire tracks and the texture - not to mention the pop of that orange motorcycle!  Beautiful. 

Stamp Set: Motorcycle, Fabulous Phrases
Paper: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Jetblack Stazon, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray
Misc: Neutral brads, Square Lattice embossing folder, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Texture wheel

Thanks for stopping in.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails